We are delighted to be able to tell you that clients with appointments for consultations will be allowed into our Lanark and Wishaw practices from Monday 22nd June.
So we can keep customers and team members safe during this time, we have implemented the following measures:
- Plexiglass screens will be at all reception desks to protect you and our team members.
- There will be a limited number of people permitted in our waiting rooms.
- We can only allow one owner per animal.
- We will only see pets by prior appointment, so please make an appointment by phoning first, to avoid disappointment.
- Call reception to let them know you have arrived and make your way with your pet to the customer entrance at your appointment time.
- You will be met by one of the team at the customer entrance.
- They will take you through to the reception area, where you can have a seat in the reception area whilst the vet examines you pet in the consult room.
- After the examination the vet will give you feedback on your pets condition.
- Reception will then dispense any necessary meds, book any future appointment and you can pay your bill, preferably by card to minimize cash handling.
- Whilst in any of our practices, please respect social distancing and any requests by staff, also observe any signage and floor markings in practice. These measures are to protect both your safety, and that of our staff.
- All customers must wear a face-covering and use the hand sanitisers upon entering the premises. We cannot provide you with the face-covering so please bring your own.
- Unfortunately, to protect you and our staff, anyone coming for an appointment without a face-covering cannot be seen.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay at home to protect others and yourself. For self-isolation advice visit NHS111 on line at nhs.uk/coronavirus.
Lanark reception area during Covid-19:
Wishaw reception area during Covid-19: